While reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of this website, the accuracy of the material at this site cannot be guaranteed and any use of this information is at the user’s risk. We may make improvements and/or changes to the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice.
Nothing in this site constitutes an offer to enter into any legal agreement, financial product or solicitation of any business.
You are encouraged to consult other sources in order to confirm the information contained in this site, and to seek expert advice from an appropriately qualified legal practitioner or financial adviser.
Links provided to other sites are for the user’s convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites, or any associated person, organisation, product or service.
You may use the information on this site for personal reference only. The material may not be reproduced or published in any way or by any means without our prior written consent.
We do not represent, warrant, guarantee, indemnify or accept any liability whatsoever in respect of the accuracy, currency or completeness of any of the material contained on this site. We do not warrant or guarantee that this website or web services will be uninterrupted or free from errors or viruses and we do not accept any liability for any loss incurred by any person from using this site or relying on any information contained at this site.
Any reliance you place on material contained on this site is solely at your own risk and you will release and indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the material contained on this site.
Terms & Conditions for Home Consortium Crocs Play Centre Promotion (“Promotion”)
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over (“Entrant” ).
2. Employees, immediate family members of employees and employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion.
4. By participating in this Promotion an Entrant is indicating its agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The Promotion commences at 12pm on the 18th February 2020. Entries close at 10am on the 28th February 2020 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
6. To enter, Entrants must:
a) Like the HomeCo Facebook page (@homecoau) & Instagram page (@Homecoau) during the Promotion Period.
7. Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
8. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the Entrant.
9. The random prize draw will take place at 4pm on the 28th February 2020.
10. One (1) winner will receive one (1) $250 Crocs Play Centre voucher which is to be redeemed at Crocs Playcentre Rouse Hill centre in Australia.
11. Total prize pool value is $250 (incl GST)
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger / phone / email within five (5) business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published on facebook.com/homeconsortium/ on the 28th February 2020.
13. The winner agrees to have their picture posted to the HomeCo Facebook and Instagram pages.
14. If there are any unclaimed prizes a prize draw will be conducted on the 6th March 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone/email within two (2) business days and will have their name published on facebook.com/homeconsortium/ on the 8th March 2020.
15. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. Automatically generated entries may be disqualified.
16. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
17. The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
22. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
23. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings.
24. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. The Promoter collects personal information about Entrants in order to conduct the promotion. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant may not be able to participate. The Promoter may also use Entrants’ personal information to help improve its goods and services. The Promoter and its Australian related companies may contact entrants with special offers and marketing via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (including email and SMS). By entering and providing personal information, each Entrant consents to the use of their personal information in this manner.
26. By entering and participating in this Promotion,
each Entrant agrees to indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims,
demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described),
losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to:
A) the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion; or
B) the Entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person).
27. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social network.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice.
29. In these terms and conditions “Promoter” means Home Investment Consortium Company Pty Ltd (ACN 614 090 818) of 19 Bay Street, Double Bay NSW 2028 or any of its related bodies corporate. No individual prize will exceed $250 and the total value of all prizes will not exceed $50,000.